Gourmet cuisine at the highest level
One of the most important goods, in addition to the vast natural idyll and the luxurious historical buildings of the Weissenhaus Grand Village Resort & Spa by the sea, is the culinary offer. First and foremost, of course, is the gourmet restaurant Courtier, outshone by two Michelin stars, in the rooms of Weissenhaus Castle - the heart of the glamorous Baltic Sea resort.
Chef at the stove and host, Christian Scharrer, is the creative mind behind the pleasure experience. His apprenticeship and wandering years led the native of the Black Forest across the starred gastronomy of the republic. His prominent teachers include Jörg Müller and Harald Wohlfahrt. Refined dishes, perfectly handcrafted and excitingly presented, that is the promise of indulgence for an unforgettable, enjoyable evening at the Courtier.
Nathalie Scharrer, the charming and accomplished hostess, accompanies the guests together with sommelier Anne Tenschert through this relaxing break from everyday life.
Location and Directions
Book directly through HIDEAWAYS HOTELS
Book directly through our homepage or our reservation office and enjoy all the benefits:
- You get the same conditions from us as for direct bookings at the hotel.
- Your payment can be made directly to the hotel.
- Most offers may be cancelled free of charge.
- For a booking through HIDEAWAYS HOTELS you earn many benefits: From a spa treatment to a helicopter roundtrip.
Jumping for joy guaranteed: With your booking through HIDEAWAYS HOTELS you can expect numerous benefits:
- With every booking you earn valuable miles (1 Euro turnover = 1 premium mile).
- At 5,000 miles we welcome you as a privileged member to our exclusive „HIDEAWAYS HOTELS Platinum Club“.
- Collect valuable bonus miles for free nights, room upgrades and more extraordinary premiums.