Munich's top restaurant under a new aegis
Inside and out, the Bayerischer Hof in Munich is one of Germany's most important hotels. As a result, the legendary traditional house also plays in the Champions League of the best gourmet locations at the highest level. Exactly the right setting for the new Chef de Cuisine Anton Gschwendtner, who started in the three-star Atelier restaurant in mid-August as the successor to Jan Hartwig.
The 37-year-old, who comes from a family of restaurateurs, earned his merits from the greats of his trade. Most recently he was head chef in the gourmet restaurant Olivo of the Steigenberger Hotel in Stuttgart, where he picked two stars from the Michelin heaven. He has taken away from his stations numerous culinary inspirations, which now flow into his own, concise style - a puristic, French cuisine with Asian influences. At the end of the day, however, he is always interested in making his guests happy. The coherent overall package is completed by excellent service and perfectly matched wines.
Location and Directions
Book directly through HIDEAWAYS HOTELS
Book directly through our homepage or our reservation office and enjoy all the benefits:
- You get the same conditions from us as for direct bookings at the hotel.
- Your payment can be made directly to the hotel.
- Most offers may be cancelled free of charge.
- For a booking through HIDEAWAYS HOTELS you earn many benefits: From a spa treatment to a helicopter roundtrip.
Jumping for joy guaranteed: With your booking through HIDEAWAYS HOTELS you can expect numerous benefits:
- With every booking you earn valuable miles (1 Euro turnover = 1 premium mile).
- At 5,000 miles we welcome you as a privileged member to our exclusive „HIDEAWAYS HOTELS Platinum Club“.
- Collect valuable bonus miles for free nights, room upgrades and more extraordinary premiums.