Culinary top class in the Sauerland
The fact that food and drink hold body and soul together is not just a nice saying for the Deimann family, but a true wisdom that is particularly evident in their gourmet restaurant. “Puristic, modern French and product-related” - that's how top chef Felix Weber describes his kitchen style there. In front of his guests, he prepares exquisite dishes in the open kitchen and never puts more than four or five ingredients on the plate. With success, because thanks to his instinct, he cooked himself and the Hofstube restaurant the coveted Michelin star in 2017. The Sauerland native perfected his talent for cooking with a lot of discipline, ambition and diligence in excellent restaurants throughout Germany. In doing so, he learned: “Eating has to be uncomplicated and generate great enthusiasm. When the guest is served the dish, he should immediately see what he has ordered and not look for it under any herbs, blossoms and purees. 'If so, then' is our motto. "
Location and Directions
Book directly through HIDEAWAYS HOTELS
Book directly through our homepage or our reservation office and enjoy all the benefits:
- You get the same conditions from us as for direct bookings at the hotel.
- Your payment can be made directly to the hotel.
- Most offers may be cancelled free of charge.
- For a booking through HIDEAWAYS HOTELS you earn many benefits: From a spa treatment to a helicopter roundtrip.
Jumping for joy guaranteed: With your booking through HIDEAWAYS HOTELS you can expect numerous benefits:
- With every booking you earn valuable miles (1 Euro turnover = 1 premium mile).
- At 5,000 miles we welcome you as a privileged member to our exclusive „HIDEAWAYS HOTELS Platinum Club“.
- Collect valuable bonus miles for free nights, room upgrades and more extraordinary premiums.