Mahali MzuriKenya | Narok | Maasai Mara Reserve Booking inquiry
Safari à la Richard Branson
Bordering on the Maasai Mara Wildlife Reserve, the Olare Motorogi Conservancy boasts one of Africa’s most spectacular animal kingdoms. Guests staying in the Mahali Mzuri Safari Lodge, part of the Limited Edition collection owned by Sir Richard Branson, do not only enjoy up-close encounters with lions & co, but also accommodation in 12 extraordinarily designed luxury tents. From the terrace you can savour the view of the savannah, while the interiors offer 70 square-metres of privacy and exclusive 5-star comfort. Further highlights include the superb cuisine, infinity pool, spa treatments and authentic insights into the local Maasai culture. Truly second-to-none, even for safari aficionados, are the game drives. Led by experienced Maasai rangers, they offer a never-to-be forgotten experience, particularly during the legendary “Great Migration” (September to November), when huge animals herds from the Serengeti cross the Maasai Mara.
Accommodation is in twelve, slightly futuristic-looking luxury tents which are on a small elevation with a magnificent view of the valley.
Each of the 12 luxurious tents is designed super and offers a bedroom, living area and an ensuite bathroom, inviting private deck and stunning views. Ten of the 12 tents are designed to sleep two adults and all can be split into twin beds. Two tents are configured to accommodate two additional guests.
From 640 USD per person
Location and Directions
Virgin Limited Edition by Sir Richard Branson
General Manager: Ken and Michelle Dyball
Olare Motorogi Conservancy
Narok | Maasai Mara Reserve
12 luxury tended suites.
Rates from US Dollars 640 per person
Distance from airport:
45 minutes to the Olkiombo Airstrip / Maasai Mara
Everything, multi-entrepeneur Sir Richard Branson is doing, is evident of highest quality. So its no wonder, that his safari-Lodge in Kenya counts amnong the most spectacular highlights, Africa has on offer. His extraordinary designed luxury tents are really "state-of-the art"!
Book directly through HIDEAWAYS HOTELS
- You get the same conditions from us as for direct bookings at the hotel.
- Your payment can be made directly to the hotel.
- Most offers may be cancelled free of charge.
- For a booking through HIDEAWAYS HOTELS you earn many benefits: From a spa treatment to a helicopter roundtrip.
- With every booking you earn valuable miles (1 Euro turnover = 1 premium mile).
- At 5,000 miles we welcome you as a privileged member to our exclusive „HIDEAWAYS HOTELS Platinum Club“.
- Collect valuable bonus miles for free nights, room upgrades and more extraordinary premiums.
Book directly at HIDEAWAYS HOTELS!
- Hotline: +49 (0)5 21 / 9 11 11 50
KENYAN SAFARI CAMP